who wants cheap infernos?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmountvernon

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2011
SE Mass
Reactions: smoke show
You better hurry..... :(

I'm gonna pass on that Sweet deal :)

Emailed them, said $60 i wouldnt buy them!!

Looks like someone got burned, and is trying to unload them.
$219/ton pickup around here. I think last year's are still sitting on their sidewalk.

When they pay me to take them away I would consider it.

big y supermarket near me has them for 249.00 a ton and people have been buying them up

"who wants cheap infernos?"
Yeah...I know this guy who will take an old rusty railroad spike and for $300, drive it right into your head. But this week only, he is offering the same high quality "spike driving" for only $99!.... Any takers?

If they were closer I'd take them...my boiler will burn rocks:)

Well i guess seeing how all of you have been here longer than me its only fair to let you have the Deal ! Now as for those Pres-to-Logs with the hole in the Bag ????? Im glad they were only 1.50 each waste of time high ash but they did burn hot !

At the beginng of the season I bought 4 tons of national choice from the HD. Bad mistake, on my stove they burn but not very hot, they don't create a lot of as but they make stove cakes. I have to remove the stove cakes ones a day. But on my brother in law next door with a St. Croix, no stove cakes but a lot of ash. I still have 2 tons left to burn up but it looks like I'm going to need another ton.

Last week I went out and bought 6 different pellets brands and found Trebio – Softwood Pellets to be the best. DAM HOT and they run $269 a ton

Trebio – Softwood Pellets to be the best. DAM HOT and they run $269 a ton
Trebios are real hot i sold a bunch because i got a load of somersets and needed room. only a few left. I know im gonna regret selling the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.