Wifey's Love Language

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

HisTreeNut

Minister of Fire
Nov 3, 2014
Burnsville, NC
So, it's been a while since I have posted anything. Life stuff like work, dealing with the covid, kids growing up, getting married, etc..
As it stands, I have yet to buy the wifey anything for Christmas, but I did get the "win" with this...
Look what you can do with pallets from work that were going to be thrown away, and your teenaged son...
Got a few days worth of wood in it. Wifey likes that. My wood stacking crew (aka the kiddos) like it also.
Not a bad couple hours of work, if I do say so myself.

IMG_20211218_210506309.jpg IMG_20211218_213356225.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks!

It has been a busy life & you are correct, the right lady makes it worthwhile. I am still scrounging. It's kinda nice now as the older boys are big enough to use axes now...and like to as it's a good workout.
I actually have a scrounge that I will be getting in a week or so. A friend took down a half dozen trees after a storm rolled through. Will have a good mix coming...will be posting.

Reactions: MEngineer24
So, minor update. Kiddos filled the log rack Saturday. Had to refill yesterday. At the current burn rate, about 5 days worth of wood. Not bad, inho...