Wish I were Looking for a Stove Right Now

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bogieb

Minister of Fire
Oct 31, 2014
South Central NH
Last edited:
Very tempted on the second one

They have not paid to much attention to the fact that it was freezing in Orlando last week. When the weather gets cold they have a lot of brown outs as everyone tries to heat with electricity.

They have not paid to much attention to the fact that it was freezing in Orlando last week. When the weather gets cold they have a lot of brown outs as everyone tries to heat with electricity.

But at least it wasn't -21F either, with roofs caving in from snow loads and water damage from the ice dams. Sure glad I put on a standing seam roof last summer - don't have to worry about either of the roof issues anyway.

Very tempted on the second one

Yeah, although I am a bit suspicious since they used a stock photo instead of one of the actual stove. And, I can't really read the tag they have up - can you tell the mfg date? I seriously thought about contacting the sellers - the first one is about 30 miles away and it looks like he is ready to haul it to whomever wants it :) I just got no place to put the dang thing now.

The second one looks good to me also. Would have preferred a current pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.