Wood rack idears

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, just english not my first language and "ideas" is "idears" when I say it I guess. Just thought it was funny.

To the fellow doubting what I burn, dunno dude... it's what I burned. Not sure how I could "prove" to you. Not the arctic here anyhow. If it hits -20* that's about the coldest it will get. Just get nasty nasty winds... have seen 65mph sustained with 100mph gusts before.

NATE379 said:
Nope, just english not my first language and "ideas" is "idears" when I say it I guess. Just thought it was funny.

To the fellow doubting what I burn, dunno dude... it's what I burned. Not sure how I could "prove" to you. Not the arctic here anyhow. If it hits -20* that's about the coldest it will get. Just get nasty nasty winds... have seen 65mph sustained with 100mph gusts before.

Interesting Nate what is your primary language? I understood what you meant and think your english is pretty good.. We all make bloopers now and then..

Ray

NATE379 said:

100 MPH winds!!! YIKES!!! About the amount of wood burned. Having the Blaze King has a lot to do with the amount burned. Those things will burn forever (So I hear and read). 3 Cord is pretty good. Most use about 3-5 around me. Using some old smoke dragons (Not all are, but most). Cheers. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.