Work instead of wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wood spliter

Jan 8, 2010
Long Island, ny
Worked on this instead of wood, The girls helped me with there basket ball court. One closest to me was helping mix cement . the one to the right was out lining the garden with the rocks we dug up. We still have work for next weekend but after that its back to wood.

Attachments

• IMG_0279.jpg
    IMG_0279.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 569
wood spliter said:
Worked on this instead of wood, The girls helped me with there basket ball court. One closest to me was helping mix cement . the one to the right was out lining the garden with the rocks we dug up. We still have work for next weekend but after that its back to wood.

Make sure you let them win a game once in a while, worth taking the day off for that. :)

zap

Man, the deer are friendly in your area!

gzecc said:
Man, the deer are friendly in your area!
LOL I think that one has rigamortis.

wsorg said:
That will be great for the summer!
ohhh, a basketball court! nice. and in another 15 years you can do to yours what I did to mine.....

(P.S. The basketball court is right behind that wood pile......)

Attachments

• IMAG0015 (Small).jpg
    IMAG0015 (Small).jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 395
Time with the kids, it doesn't get any better than that, they will be gone before you know it and the grandkids will be using the court.

Quality family time!

Nice update!

wood spliter said:
An update. A little clean up and than done. That Deer is still in the same place.

Looks great, when do you start up on the wood again.

zap

Got your priorities right.
Good Dad!

That deer could make it with half the teams in the NBA for the defense it plays!

Status
Not open for further replies.