Wow...60 Degrees here Tomorrow!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NordicSplitter

Minister of Fire
May 22, 2011
Western,NY
After a monster lake effect storm that dumped up to 7' of snow on some...Monday it will be 60+ Degrees with winds gusting to 60 mph!! No fire tonight as it is already 52 and climbing...Polar Shift or what??? :)

I think we are all watching the story unfold and hope all of you stay dry and safe!

My sister lived in Buffalo in the late 70's and they got snowed in their home for two days until the neighbors dug a path to the front door, I couldn't even imagine dealing with that much snow. We had the 60+ temps yesterday and 58 today, it is now 46 and falling with snow tonight after midnight. Enjoy the warmth, hope the flooding isn't too bad.

Did you get any of the snow, Nordic? We only had a dusting. It's 47 and climbing outside and very, very windy.

Did you get any of the snow, Nordic? We only had a dusting. It's 47 and climbing outside and very, very windy.
I was lucky...only 18" but 2 miles to the south of me...4 FEET+!!!!!! Just missed me...I did enjoy the 3 days off from work due to mandatory driving bans though :)

I was lucky...only 18" but 2 miles to the south of me...4 FEET+!!!!!! Just missed me...I did enjoy the 3 days off from work due to mandatory driving bans though :)

Wow, lucky to miss it. In a way I wish I was there to have seen it, but I'm sure the novelty would have worn off pretty fast. Few days off never hurt anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.