Free Samples Of Super Cedar Firestarters

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine arrived, and I'm looking forward to trying them out when the weather cools. Thanks for the generous free sample
offer.

thanks in advance -email just sent

Hey Fossil- You talked me into A Lopi Liberty which will start for me with half a paper towel and a small handful of twigs. I don't know what you do with all your starters (somebody said hamburgers?) but you can have mine.

kenny chaos said:
Hey Fossil- You talked me into A Lopi Liberty which will start for me with half a paper towel and a small handful of twigs. I don't know what you do with all your starters (somebody said hamburgers?) but you can have mine.

I can start either of my stoves with a good load of wood, largest splits on the bottom and working my way up with some smaller pieces to fill the box to the desired load, then a few pieces of splitter trash, 1/4 of a super cedar, and another handful of splitter trash sprinkled atop that. Works like a charm. Stovepipe temp is above 250F in no time, and the entire load burns right down into a great bed of red-hot coals ready for a reload. No muss, no fuss, works like a charm for me and my stoves and my fuel. If you don't want your super cedars, then by all means send them to me. I think they're worth every penny. Rick

Well it's funny you say that because I was thinking about his post and have come to the conclusion that we, in fact, have different models of the Lopi 'cause if I put two large splits on the bottom, as he explained, there is no room for anything else.

Either your 3.1 ft^3 firebox is smaller than my 3.1 ft^3 firebox, or your splits are a good deal larger than mine. Rick

Thanks got my samples! Can't wait to try them out. I am thinking it will be the "easy" way for the wifey to restart the fire in the afternoon when she gets back from work.

SS

I'm probably gonna order the "green " package, not cause I'm some tree hugging hippy, but because i dont have to unwrap em

received mine and tried a 1/4 piece to start a fire. all i have to say is WOW!!! thank you very much. i will be ordering more. for the past few years i always had problems with smokey starts. i would put a firestarter in with some kindling, the fire would smoke like crazy for at least 5-10 minutes and i would get p'd off! with these things all i had to do was put a 1/4 piece with some kindling, touch the super cedar off and shut my door and watch my pipe climb up to temp in no time!!! with absolutley no smokey start. once again THANK YOU for the sample, i am very happy.

Thanks for the samples. They work great!

Fred

I got my samples a few weeks ago...thanks for sending them. I used them last night and they work great!

i will say now that i used them a couple of times,i dont know how people go with out them. i'm ordering some more monday.

Thanks supercedar!!

Ravenswood said:
Got mine the day after I ordered (of course I'm somewhat local). I've tried a few fires with them, and can actually use 1/4 of a starter per fire and completely eliminate paper and kindling with dry wood! Amazing!

This is why i love them. no more paper or kindling :)

These things are great! No muss, no fuss, no box of newspaper! Which is great because I don't get newspapers very often. :)

Thanks for the free ones, I just ordered from the website. Looking forward to starting more fires now! :>

Email sent can't wait to try them out with all the positive experiences here!!

These things work great! Good product! Thanks a bunch and I will be looking into getting more. Will for sure recommend them to everybody I know!

Thanks for the samples. You're like the candy man coming around here getting us all hooked.

Just sent an email, hope I'm not too late. Interested to see how well these bad boys work. If they are as good as everyone says...then I can't wait to get my paws on these!

I just sent a email...hope you still have some would like to try them out..thanks alot

Status
Not open for further replies.