I was running though very similar issues and just got it fixed(I have 55TRPEP). I was dumping out my burn pot at least twice a day. I Knew it was an air issue but couldn't find any more soot to clean out. After almost 3 years of limping along this year I have really worked on making it right. Sometimes I have motivation issues. First Fix. I realized my stove ran worse during windy days and when it was calm it ran much better. My horizontal exhaust was pointing north west and I live in a high wind area so I built a wind block. Second Fix. The wind block only helped, with help from the Hearth I made a gasket for my burn pot and that made another big improvement. Third Fix. Once again help from the Hearth, I talked to Mike and my stove mode was set incorrect, I was over feeding my stove by 7%. Doesn't sound like much but after a few hours I could see the flame grow and start to get lazy. After 8 to 12 hrs my pot was almost full. And as Mike explained to me its all about Air and Fuel. Now with these 3 fixes(Mostly the controller)my stove is now running great and as of today I was able to go 3 bag with out cleaning the burn pot, I have never been able to do that.