2005 Avalon Olympic

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tynova

Feb 14, 2011
Plymouth, MI
First off I would to say thank you to everyone who use this site. Being new to wood burning this site has helped me out from everything to buying the right chain saw to picking a decent electric log splitter.

I just got my hands on a 2005 Avalon Olympic insert to replace my Appalachian 30 cd and I was wondering if there was a big difference between a 2005 Olympic and a brand new one in stores today?

Thanks

Tynova said:
First off I would to say thank you to everyone who use this site. Being new to wood burning this site has helped me out from everything to buying the right chain saw to picking a decent electric log splitter.

I just got my hands on a 2005 Avalon Olympic insert to replace my Appalachian 30 cd and I was wondering if there was a big difference between a 2005 Olympic and a brand new one in stores today?

Thanks

As far as I know, the Olympic in 2005 is pretty much the same as the Olympic today. Some optional features might've changed slightly (alternate to black door is now pewter/aluminum, instead of brass).

AvalonLopi make some awesome stoves. You'll love that Olympic... wish I had one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.