A true wood cutter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it's hardwood and doesn't wear down, there isn't a spare log in the trailer :)

True redneck all the way!

Hey Dave, how is that back of yours holding up?

Backwoods Savage said:
True redneck all the way!

Hey Dave, how is that back of yours holding up?

Livable with now. Just can't do much. Leg numbness & pain now, doc suspects some muscle loss
if something isn't done soon.
Have a doc consult next week, to decide on my options.

Not good Dave. I hope something is done before it is too late.

Hmmm . . . not good Dave. My wife had back pain and tried to deal with it for some time . . . it finally got to the point where she had quite a bit of pain and decided to have surgery done . . . the day we went in her right leg was so dumb that she was literally dragging it as she walked as if she had been shot.

I can tell you that she is doing quite well nowadays . . . although sometimes she does have a bit of back pain once in a while.

This doesn't only happen in the Yukon

Backwoods Savage said:
Not good Dave. I hope something is done before it is too late.

I've been told that getting old
isn't for the meek.
:) :) LOL

When it's fixed, I'll just have to be smarter so I don't mess it up again!

Status
Not open for further replies.