Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) Any somersets around the Albany area?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

D-mac02

Dec 21, 2013
New York
Hey everyone I was just wondering if anyone has run into any somersets around this year. I found some last year but this year there is nothing but North American, green supreme and freedom fuel around. So in other words crap pellets. I know a guy who sells hamers and currans softies but they are 300 a ton and up. Just trying to see what else is out there within a decent distance.

If you have any TSC's in your area check them for Sets. The TSC's in S. New England have'em.

All the tsc's around here either have their brand or natures own. The pellets around here suck unless you want to spend 300+ a ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.