Check out the members map! please add yourself :)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
babalu87 said:
I'm in and I know there are more of us in SE Massachusetts (soon to be Taxachusetts now that King Deval is occupying the Big Office)

Nice picture on the map~!

Shane said:
Who's in Laramie? C'mon don't keep yourself secret fellow Wyomingite's are few & far inbetween!

Shane, such a reaction. Are you afraid of your neighbor, or are you excited to see someone else committed to the Burn? I think I'd fall over dead if there was someone else from the Not So Great State of Desseret.

HEY!!!! We're international. Reduce the size and see our intercontinental connection. Not just Nord 'mercan.

Shane, such a reaction. Are you afraid of your neighbor, or are you excited to see someone else committed to the Burn? I think I’d fall over dead if there was someone else from the Not So Great State of Desseret.

Excited to see someone close to me committed to the Burn! I think it's awesome how all of the East coast guys are able to get together to meet or install stoves etc. I did get to meet MSG a couple of weeks ago, had a great time at dinner other than I forgot my ID and couldn't get a brew. And as this map proves (and MSG has pointed out) the Western half of the US lacks forum members compared to the East & Midwest. I always try to get customers to post here but have yet to identify anyone from Wyoming let alone Casper.

Surprising isn't it? There are tons of wood burners out here, but not too many show up here. Maybe they're all happy campers.

Sorry to grouch but I'm not into proprietary S/W formats that load me down with cookies... I was told I needed flash 8 - good bye, that isn't a need, that's techno - overkill. I also have privacy concerns - I don't mind people knowing who I am, most times, but *I* want to be the person that decides...

You'll have to live with jut the location in the side info...

Gooserider

That's a great link. Now everyone can know where I live (just go to the Mediterranean first). So far there seems only me in Europe, apart from Annecy in France.

The way the map functions, with the zooming of satellite images is similar to the Google earth program. It's interesting for those who want to try it out (and it's free) http://earth.google.com/

The East v West Coast thread reminded me of this one, so just bumping it back up, since there's a lot of new members and this one was pretty well buried, so just bumping it back up - hope nobody minds.

I added myself too---I think. In Oregon.

BTB

I added my self too. Orland, Park Il really Homer Glen, Il We have the zip of another town.

Don't worry, I can't get the thing to load either.

Status
Not open for further replies.