Christmas in August.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

EODMSgt

Feeling the Heat
Dec 11, 2018
White Mountain Region, NH
Ok, I had to pay for it...and I had to pick it up...but it's here and that's what matters. Going to make life a lot easier on the property.

Wish I was still active duty. I could probably have written this off as some kind of anti-rioter/protestor device.

EA 60 Wicked Root Rake Grapple.

20200803_151613.jpg20200803_151629.jpg

Hmmmm that could be fun to play with ..

Reactions: EODMSgt
Nice grapple! Looks like a nicer version of my Titan Attachments grapple with serrated teeth. I think I use mine every time I get on the tractor.

I expect you need some horsepower for that beast? Impressive nevertheless.

I run into it frequently that with my ripper hooks on my Unimog bucket that I have far more grabbing ability than pulling ability. Beech stumps are my nemesis ;)

I expect you need some horsepower for that beast? Impressive nevertheless.

I run into it frequently that with my ripper hooks on my Unimog bucket that I have far more grabbing ability than pulling ability. Beech stumps are my nemesis ;)

The 42-horse tractor will handle it just fine.

20200804_132530.jpg

If you have a decent amount of ballast it is great for moving logs and boulders.

Ok, I had to pay for it...and I had to pick it up...but it's here and that's what matters. Going to make life a lot easier on the property.

Wish I was still active duty. I could probably have written this off as some kind of anti-rioter/protestor device.

EA 60 Wicked Root Rake Grapple.

View attachment 262032View attachment 262033
That sure does make some of your work easier, congratulations.

You're going to love that. I've got the little brother wicked 55 on my tractor and it's a beast. Next to the tractor itself it's the best money I spent to make my life easier.