CL Add,Full cords $30 What do you think?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I own some property in NY that was logged and I let a couple guys take all the wood they want for free. They sell it and use it and it helps clean up the mess. You are doing them a favor cleaning up the limbs. I have the guy leave me a couple of cords and I haven't bothered bringing any home yet.

I own some property in NY that was logged and I let a couple guys take all the wood they want for free. They sell it and use it and it helps clean up the mess. You are doing them a favor cleaning up the limbs. I have the guy leave me a couple of cords and I haven't bothered bringing any home yet.

I cut down to about 2in the rest stays where it lays, or what ever I don't want stays.

Cut n loaded 1/2 a cord today A C >>

Got the maple split n stacked

I thought my old swing set ,tent deal was going to keep the snow off but, with wind at 25-30 mph it didn't work :rolleyes:
If I had it stacked 5ft it would

DSCI0424.JPG

Reactions: amateur cutter
Status
Not open for further replies.