Do you like guys in Uniform?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
Hah - found some pics at my moms of me at 14 - in Military School uniform! Screen Shot 2012-04-25 at 6.26.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2012-04-25 at 6.27.18 PM.png

Reactions: GAMMA RAY
Other than a slight change in hairstyle :p I'd say you have held on pretty good web.

pen

Boot Camp, 1969. Retired 30 years later. Oh, and another one from along the way, 1986. I have a few dozen more, ya wanna see 'em? :p

where.jpg R&Mprompic.jpg

That an SG Junior you're playing? Can't really comment on guys in uniform, being a guy myself. Although, I work with several ladies who melt when they see a man in uniform. So there's something to the saying.

Fossil, Nice looking daughter you have there. E1 to O6 in 30. Congratulations. That is quite an achievement.

There is just something about a woman in uniform...

Don't have too many of me in uniform. Have this one.

moon.jpg

Atleast you managed to smile, Craig , lol !

BB, I'd expect nothing else
cool0044.gif

Nice pic of you & Marsha, Rick. I remember that one :)

One gal, in uniform, just to even it up alittle bit.

erinarmy1.jpg

Reactions: BrotherBart
I love guys in uniform....except if it is a cop that is pulling me over.downloadfile-1.gif

I don't usually upload text files, but here is a short I just wrote this week about my military school experience. It will hopefully be pary of my first Kindle e-book, complete with pictures........maybe 3 of these tales as a Kindle Short.

Attachments

• militaryschool.txt
    14 KB · Views: 1,148
Ah, you know I grew up in a Navy town. We girls had one dating rule. No squids.

Why I kept requesting a transfer to Vietnam. In a stateside base town or in Vietnam either one the locals wanted to kick your ass. In the RVN at least I could carry a gun.

18 year old logic that probably still applies.

Anyway, we didn't hate squids. We just didn't date them (in theory ::-) ) because they were only after <cue mother's voice> "one thing!"

18 year old logic that probably still applies.

Anyway, we didn't hate squids. We just didn't date them (in theory ::-) ) because they were only after <cue mother's voice> "one thing!"

Yeah. Just date those high school guys. They only were after somebody to read Proust to them. ;lol

bb.jpg

Hmmm who's this guy in that uniform...:ZZZ;)

Where have I seen that guitar before? ..... Oh yeah.... ::-)

screen-shot-2012-04-25-at-6-26-45-pm-png.65964
[
1239835226938_f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.