Does anyone know who has a Blaze King Ashford30 in stock. Everyone seems to be over 6 months lag. Does anyone know a comparable wood stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

DonGedye

Dec 10, 2022
USA
Does anyone know who has a Blaze King Ashford30 in stock. Everyone seems to be over 6 months lag. Does anyone know a comparable wood stove?

Zip Code please..

In my best sinead O’Connor voice, “nothing compares”.

No other cat stove except possibly the Woodstock IS has anywhere near the burn rate control for such long burn times and no other brand has a functional thermostat.

Kuma and Woodstock are about the best alternatives right now.

Fireplace Showcase in Seekonk,MA had them a few months ago. All other southern New England dealers said not until January.

Someone please tell me the OP had enough sense to give his zip code to @BKVP already this week.

Energy Products & Design has stock of multiple units but they are off in Rochester MN, but since the OP did not provide a zip code....

Check you PM's. Sent you a list just now.

Reactions: Diabel
@BKVP

Sounds like you're the guy to talk to? Any idea where I can find a Princess or a King anywhere near 16001? Also not afraid to travel some.

Thanks

@BKVP

Sounds like you're the guy to talk to? Any idea where I can find a Princess or a King anywhere near 16001? Also not afraid to travel some.

Thanks
Check PM