Emma

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got 3 trailer loads done today ;-)

Emma wasnt allowed down at the farm and boy-o-boy i'm in big trouble right now! :p

000_0010-1.jpg

DSC09822-1.jpg

Love the Emma, Loon :)

loon said:

Emma wasnt allowed down at the farm and boy-o-boy i'm in big trouble right now! :p

000_0010-1.jpg

DSC09822-1.jpg

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT ALLOWED @ THE FARM............."
Loon, who drove the truck?

loon said:

000_0010-1.jpg

DSC09822-1.jpg

Bad Loon, you better make that up to her. :mad:

zap

thanks Dixie..we had 2 tractors on the go and some more big machines. she didnt need to worry about dodging traffic ;-) and i was stuck driving Rotti :cheese:

You best make it up to her. Good luck on the hunt tomorrow..............

Thanks Rotti..got home yesterday with 3 down in the group ;-) i didnt see anything but thats fine as had a great time for sure :)

living out in the country we figured it would be cheaper to have another car, but i think its a little small for Emma to drive? :cheese:

here we are checking on some more dead Ash..

loon

DSC09856-1-2-1.jpg

Heavy equipment, small vehicles, splitters and chainsaws..... Emma can do it all,give her a raise Loon.

zap

I love the pics. I think Emma is a beautiful dog with a sweet disposition. I'd love to meet her. What I wish is that folks would figure out that when they want to post a response starting with a quote that they then have the opportunity to retain the words and delete the pics. It gets to be kind of a pain to keep scrolling through the same pics over and over again just to read a few words of response. Post on. Rick

fossil said:
I love the pics. I think Emma is a beautiful dog with a sweet disposition. I'd love to meet her. What I wish is that folks would figure out that when they want to post a response starting with a quote that they then have the opportunity to retain the words and delete the pics. It gets to be kind of a pain to keep scrolling through the same pics over and over again just to read a few words of response. Post on. Rick

Am i reading you dont like what i put up Rick?? cause i couldnd give a Rats Ass that my posts bother you?? was gonna put up a pic of our new little buddy that my wife is picking right now?? but i guess it gives you a hard time to read 10 seconds of a post :mad:
Dont worry about deleting my ass...you folk... cause i quit.. :coolgrin:

Terry

loon said:
fossil said:

Am i reading you dont like what i put up Rick?? cause i couldnd give a Rats Ass that my posts bother you?? was gonna put up a pic of our new little buddy that my wife is picking right now?? but i guess it gives you a hard time to read 10 seconds of a post :mad:

Terry

Wait, that's not what Fossil was talking about at all!

He was talking about people quoting posts with any pics in them and how the thread would be easier to read if people removed the pics when quoting posts. He was talking about how tough it is navigating through quotes with the pics still attached and how he would like it if people removed the pics from the quotes so there is less scrolling.

Again, he has no issue with you posting pics!

loon said:
fossil said:

Terry

That's not at all what I was saying, loon. I like your posts and your photos. Nothing about them bothers me a bit. All I was trying to say was that after you've put up a post that's picture-heavy, the folks who want to respond to that post and include a quote from your post can do so without re-posting the pics from your original post. That would make the thread just a bit easier to go through, I think. You've really mis-read what I said, buddy. You might try re-reading my post after a few deep breaths. You're a valued member here, whose contributions I value and appreciate. I sincerely apologize if I misrepresented what I was trying to get across. Rick

I owe you a big apology Rick as i guess i read it wrong? but what else is new with me? :shut: ;-)

will post a picture of Emma's new brother when he gets home...

Terry

loon said:
I owe you a big apology Rick as i guess i read it wrong? but what else is new with me? :shut: ;-)

Terry

Loon do you have a name yet?

zap

loon said:

Terry

You owe me nothing, Terry. I hope you understand now that my comments weren't really even addressed at you...but rather to the many good folks who want to respond to your delightful posts and pictures. I'm really looking forward to seeing the pics of the new pup. I've been a dog owner/lover all my life. Rick

fossil said:
loon said:
fossil said:

Terry

That's not at all what I was saying, loon. I like your posts and your photos. Nothing about them bothers me a bit. All I was trying to say was that after you've put up a post that's picture-heavy, the folks who want to respond to that post and include a quote from your post can do so without re-posting the pics from your original post. That would make the thread just a bit easier to go through, I think. You've really mis-read what I said, buddy. You might try re-reading my post after a few deep breaths. You're a valued member here, whose contributions I value and appreciate. I sincerely apologize if I misrepresented what I was trying to get across. Rick

Rick, this brings up another question. Why is it that sometimes the pictures are not shown when we use the quotes but other times we have to delete them? Seems a bit odd but I also agree with you to delete the pictures when quoting as they serve no purpose then.

Backwoods Savage said:
fossil said:
loon said:
fossil said:

Terry

Rick, this brings up another question. Why is it that sometimes the pictures are not shown when we use the quotes but other times we have to delete them? Seems a bit odd but I also agree with you to delete the pictures when quoting as they serve no purpose then.

It's how the picture in question is embedded.

Good lookin pup Loon, what type of dog is he?

zap

Name suggestion - Thor

Wifes suggestion - Daniel

zapny said:
Good lookin pup Loon, what type of dog is he?

Cutestpupever, that's the type he be!!! Loon, he sent me over the moon. Thanks for the pic!!

loon said:
meet ? everybody! ;-)
loon

All puppies (and babies) are cute. Some are cuter than others. That puppy right there just might be cuter than most (although I can't quite shake the fact that this particular picture of him somehow reminds me of the dancing Gopher in Caddy Shack). :p Anxiously awaiting learning his name, loon... Almost makes me want to go get another dog. Rick

Loon, repeat after me .... Little dogs are fun, less maintenance, are fun, eat less, are fun, are portable, are fun, keep repeating as needed when you want to strangle it for being so damned smart :)

Can't wait for more pics !!

:lol:

the pair of them are getting along pretty good now but Emma wont share the 4 wheeler :cheese:

the father was a minature dachshund and the mother was a shih ztu so i dont think its gonna get much bigger?

DSC09881-1-2.jpg

DSC09922-1.jpg

DSC09923-1-1.jpg

loon, are you aware that you have a wildly selling coffee table book in the making with those pics??? And we get to see it first!!! Thanks, and keep posting. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted...

Status
Not open for further replies.