Emma

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flatbedford said:
Jesse James can really fill a bed if he wants to. Its hard to kick 80 pounds of sleeping dog out of the way.

Love it :)

Flatbedford said:
Jesse James can really fill a bed if he wants to. Its hard to kick 80 pounds of sleeping dog out of the way.

What kind of wax and how often do you run the buffer over him to get that shine? LOL

rottiman said:
Flatbedford said:

What kind of wax and how often do you run the buffer over him to get that shine? LOL

He sure is shiny!! :cheese: and ya flatbed when they get that big ya just let em sleep ;-)

loon

I love this thread! Each pic is better than the last and that's really not possible, or at least that's what I say when I see a new one, that it can't be topped. And then loon goes and does so. LOVE it!!!

have fun putting them up gang :)

Pretty quiet Sunday here but Emma got a new bone ;-)

DSC09901-1-2.jpg

and Buddy got a new bed..but i think he likes the kitchen mat better? :cheese:

DSC09905-3.jpg

They make quite the pair, you need to get the one of the truck door framed, that one is priceless.

Loon, that is amazing. The little guy is very photogenic, looks like a little "ham" in front of the camera. Keep em coming.

loon said:
Here he was with a side pose rotti :)

DSC09883-1-2.jpg

You need to get him a booster seat . . . otherwise he'll never be able to drive that truck.

Loving the pics . . . looks like you got a good one . . . he's just as much of a photogenic ham as Murphy.

firefighterjake said:
You need to get him a booster seat . . . otherwise he'll never be able to drive that truck.

At least keep a phone book in there for him.

Flatbedford said:
firefighterjake said:

What is this thing you speak of . . . a phone book? Do they still print those? :) ;)

firefighterjake said:
Flatbedford said:
firefighterjake said:

What is this thing you speak of . . . a phone book? Do they still print those? :) ;)

I don't know. Sitting on a phone book is one of those things like "Clockwise". We know what it means, but are losing track of where it came from.

[quote author="loon" date="1321850139"]Here they are right now zap.. and its nonstop ;-)

Great photo Loon, it's great the way they have taken to each other.

zap

haven't been able to get out for awhile but gave it a go tonight.. here we are looking at some dead fall Ash in one of the tree lines.

DSC09932-1.jpg

Buddy wasnt really in the mood for a close look even with his new camo winter jacket on? :cheese:

DSC09955-2-1.jpg

and to the left of Emma here, me and my buddy are gonna make his young girls a 4 wheeler path this winter, the woods total about 15 acres out to the house but they would like the path really 'swervy' :lol:
so there will be a whack of firewood being drug out ;-)

loon

DSC09946-1-2.jpg

Looks like you'll have a good time doing the trail, your pals look great.

zap

That pic of Emma MUST be framed! And, if I'm not mistaken, Buddy has gotten cuter since last week, how does he do that???

Everybody looks great, Loon :)

Emma sweet as ever, and needing a side shot of Buddy's camo, please. Or a top shot :)

Does Emma have camo????

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
Everybody looks great, Loon :)

Emma sweet as ever, and needing a side shot of Buddy's camo, please. Or a top shot :)

Does Emma have camo????

no but she does have some pink Dixie :p ..but she wont move a muscle when put on her though :lol:

i'll get some more buddy shots later ;-)

and not sure Hollow? but like takeman says..he is a cutie :cheese:

friggen dogs!! :p

loon

DSC00009-1.jpg

Man oh man I love these pics. What a photogenic pair......................................................Thanks Loon

[quote author="loon" date="1322949049"]thanks gang and i think somebody was playing ring-toss and just fell asleep? :lol:

Great pics Loon, looks like Emma was not happy.

zap

[quote author="loon" date="1322949049"]thanks gang and i think somebody was playing ring-toss and just fell asleep? :lol:

Great pics Loon, looks like Emma was not happy.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.