Emma

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she was having a good time today zap but i could do without the brutal winds :p trying to get the Christmas Moose up and the lights in the trees but man its slow going..

the ladder is spending more time laying on the ground than standing..will get it done and put a pic up later..Emma is having fun but Buddy is in the house with Mrs loon :cheese:

DSC09812-1.jpg

The winds have been pretty good over here too, I'm looking forward to seeing the Moose.

zap

Love the close up of Buddy sleeping.

Half shih tsu aint half bad. Our 2 are shih tzus- they don't shed, smell, bark that much, and they don't destroy things. Awesome friends and companions. Looks like your 2 dogs will be best of friends.

Buddy got caught yesterday chewing one of my work boots and i guess he figured Emma would protect him? :p

she went back to sleep :lol:

loon

DSC09840-3-1.jpg

Great picture Loon, so the little guy has some tiger in his tank.

zap

you can see that little glint of "The devil made me do it" in those eyes. Awesome, even though Emma dosen't look too impressed.

ya he is a funny little ripper guys ;-)

here is me and Emma finishing up a good day cutting and splitting..you can kinda see it up beside the stone house across the road :cheese: first time pretty much doing anything in the last 3 weeks :-/

but had a great day :)

got the boys coming out tomorrow for some big work and will take a few pictures for sure :coolsmile:

loon

DSC09844-2.jpg

Looks good Loon, over here this morning was good but the wind picked up in the afternoon which kicked up the snow off the White Pines, how was it in your area?

GIBIR

Big cold wind coming off the fields zap %-P but tried to park the tractor in front of it ;-) sunny /cloudy ,and a great day to be out! :)

loon said:
Big cold wind coming off the fields zap %-P but tried to park the tractor in front of it ;-) sunny /cloudy ,but a great day to be out! :)

Sunday I'm running the splitter back in so I can split the hemlock, hopefully haul that out then start splitting the Cherry by the house. What big trees are you after tomorrow?

zap

loon said:
Buddy got caught yesterday chewing one of my work boots and i guess he figured Emma would protect him? :p

she went back to sleep :lol:

loon

DSC09840-3-1.jpg

I believe the correct interpretation of Buddy's look is: "Just because you wore them first, doesn't mean they are yours". Emma knows your bark is worse than your bite, so why interrupt a perfectly good nap. Oh, they're a team, looks like you have your hands and your heart full!

Everybody waitin for Santa............................LOL

thought i had some help coming out today ? but everybody had an excuse not to be here :p the 3 of us had a fun day anyways..

Buddy tried to run the tractor but his feets were a little short for the clutch :cheese:

DSC09848-2.jpg

and Emma is still iffie with her backseat :coolsmile:

loon

DSC09863-1.jpg

Loon it looks like you had a nice day, did you grab some wood? It's amazing how emma & buddy get along, nice pics.

zap

ended up with about a cord split and thrown down my buddies wood shoot zap ;-)
very windy again but all in all a great day.. Emma is acting like she is 6 months old again with Buddy :) :p

Rotti..the cat is knocking the Christmas balls off the tree and Buddy is having a very good time with them :cheese:

loon

Loon, the pic of them on the 4 wheeler is awesome. I am sure Buddy will keep emma on the move. U need to take a Xmas portrait of them.

thought it would be an easy pic rotti,but its not working out that great..Emma wont keep her hat on :lol:

will try again later.

loon

DSC09884-1.jpg

not sure why some of my pictures are not staying up on the board?

Here they are this morning and i think Buddy would like the woodstove cranked? :p

DSC09896-1.jpg

[quote author="loon" date="1324140030"]not sure why some of my pictures are not staying up on the board?

Here they are this morning and i think Buddy would like the woodstove cranked? :p

Looks like an old wrestling move, great picture.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.