Emma

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you had a nice day for it, sure was nice this way, what type of beer does Emma enjoy slurping down?

zap

Turned out very nice over here zap ;-) and she is a connoisseur of a brand you guys make across the border :p

DSC09806.jpg

shutting it down tonight and caught her waiting for Santa ;-)

DSC09926-1.jpg

and here is Buddy right now :cheese:

DSC09930-1-1.jpg

Looks like all is well in Loonville, what type of beer was that? Looks like the two are very happy Loon, thumbs up to you and the Mrs.

zap

thanks and its Old Milwaukee zap ;-) and now after the big freeze we got some rain coming our way :blank:

loon

As usual . . . great pics . . . gonna send a copy to my buddy Aaron with Emma and the beer . . . he'll get a kick out of it. I really like the shot of the tuckered out Buddy in front of the woodstove though.

loon said:
thanks and its Old Milwaukee zap ;-) and now after the big freeze we got some rain coming our way :blank:

loon

Yep, looks like the trails could be a mess. The first time I tried Old Milwaukee was after one of the Walleye Tournaments three years ago, tried the NA, I think it's one of the best on the market.

Just heard on the radio that Wednesday morning could be slick one.

zap

I guess the woodstove was a little hot for her this morning? :cheese:

finally got a picture of her in the shower ;-P

loon

DSC09935-1-1.jpg

Amazing where they go to find a cool place to park. suprised that her lil shadow isn't close by. Merry Christmas to Mrs. Loon and yourself, and of course to the troops.
Enjoy your holidays

Sneaking up on a lady while she's in the shower? Shame on you loon!

Buddy looks very comfy by the stove. Is he loading splits yet? hehe

Great pict's that I get a chuckle over! Thanks for keeping us smiling. :)

j-takeman said:
Sneaking up on a lady while she's in the shower? Shame on you loon!

Buddy looks very comfy by the stove. Is he loading splits yet? hehe

Great pict's that I get a chuckle over! Thanks for keeping us smiling. :)

:lol:

He is usually in front of the stove or under the covers takeman, as he is one cold little dog :p

cant get him to throw splits in yet,but he can fill it up pretty good with the kindling :cheese:

rottiman said:
Amazing where they go to find a cool place to park. suprised that her lil shadow isn't close by. Merry Christmas to Mrs. Loon and yourself, and of course to the troops.
Enjoy your holidays

He was still in bed rotti..and you guys have a nice Christmas also eh ;-)

loon

Yup, your right-on there Loon. Got my 30 humpin along @ 450 and the temp is 75f in here. Your troops look quite content. Bear is just a lyin here next to the chair and all is right with the world.

Such an "odd Couple" Loon !! Nice to see them settled in :)

Lookin good Loon, hey I think you need a bigger Television.

Merry Christmas
Zap

Everybody on the board have a good Christmas eh! and not gonna mention having to borrow Mrs loons glasses for the old tv zap %-P :lol:

We went down the road this afternoon to grab a trailer...

Terry

DSC09974-1.jpg

DSC09985-1.jpg

Loving the seasonal outfits.

It never gets old, nice pictures.

Zap

Thanks guys...was checking out yesterdays pictures and we were a few fields back in this one. and i wonder how the draft works at this house? :smirk:

and Emma didnt even really notice the big dog :cheese:

DSC09982-1.jpg

I like those big dogs you can ride. :coolgrin:

zap

loon said:
Thanks guys...was checking out yesterdays pictures and we were a few fields back in this one. and i wonder how the draft works at this house? :smirk:

and Emma didnt even really notice the big dog :cheese:

Loon, you sure that's a dog? Sure looks like a horse to me.

Makes sense that Emma wouldn't feel threatened by a horse.

The seasonal outfits are too cute....they make such an awesome pair loon.
I had a lot of dog people at my house on xmas and I showed them the Emma thread pics...now Mr Gamma wants a dog, he wants one like Emma. :)

Watch out for them big dogs, when ticked, they can do some damage :)

Love the pics, Loon :)

Looks like some easy picking Loon, what type of tree is it?

Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.