Enviro m55 vs Lopi AGP pellet inserts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Larca170

Aug 4, 2018
New York
please help. I’m not sure what pellet stove to buy, either the m55 or Lopi AGP. The store near me said the AGP is a better unit by far, but the M55 is more my style. Any ideas or alternatives?

Thank you

Is it the actual lopi agp or one of the newer foxfire or deerfields? I bought a new deerfield last year, puts out the heat, but did have a warranty issue within 6 months of buying. Had a metering motor (I believe tech fixed it) fail and wouldn't start up.

Thanks for you're reply, After reading a million posts, i wound up going in a completely different direction and ordered a Pacific Energy T5 insert instead.

Thanks for you're reply, After reading a million posts, i wound up going in a completely different direction and ordered a Pacific Energy T5 insert instead.
Congratulations. Post some pictures in the main hearth forum when you get it installed.