Fan problems

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eater309

Oct 27, 2011
E. Central IL
I know this is the place for the best answer. I am having fan issues on my Lopi Endeavor. I can't see it has anything to do with usual factors, wood moisture, chimney height, air bypass settings, ect. But I could be wrong:rolleyes:. I'll explain the best I can.

1. Fan is turning on and off quickly.
2. After unplugging for 1-2 minutes then replugging it will operate for a short while then act up again.
3. Sometime it will continue to run when stove temps. are low. 100-200 degrees (over night) until I unplug it.
4. Fan setting is always automatic, (have a snap-disk)

The stove has been to hot to actually reach the snap-disk and connecting wires to check. Also do most use fan on auto or manually to turn on off and adjust fan speed?
Will be away from computer on and off today so it might take awhile to reply to needed information. Thanks in advance for any help
Eater

We had the same issue.....ended up being the snap disc wasn't making good contact with the stove body to get a temp reading

Thanks for the information, I'll be checking the contact point and the slip-on connectors tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.