Fastest wood splitter video?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Matthews

Sep 2, 2010
Raleigh NC
It may have been posted here before, but I thought people on here would be interested in seeing this contraption. It definitely would not be forgiving to a hand improperly placed....

He's even got a conveyor set up to haul it all away....

Ja, it's been posted a few times before. While it is vertical splitting, BWS would want it closer to the ground so that he could sit on a milk crate.

That looks really dangerous.

Ya, the milk crate would help, eh?

Not sure I'd want to do too much with that thing. I guess it works for some folks...

That thing looks great for removing parts of your hands. As for the fastest splitter, not even close. Check out some of the firewood processors that have been posted here...the one that attached to a bobcat was as awesome as pizza and beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.