Flex Liner Advice

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how much this would cost- and if they have rental tools to do this. Bholler?
I have no idea if anyone rents the tools but if done inproperly you can do allot of damage to the chimney and or yourself. I would leave it to a pro. As far as cost the few we have done we simply do an hourly charge because some reak out easy some do not. It is usually about 250

I have no idea if anyone rents the tools but if done inproperly you can do allot of damage to the chimney and or yourself. I would leave it to a pro. As far as cost the few we have done we simply do an hourly charge because some reak out easy some do not. It is usually about 250

Not even worth doing yourself for that money...

Status
Not open for further replies.