Gas bill tooooo high !!!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tigeroak

Feeling the Heat
Nov 4, 2012
kansas illinois
Got my bill today, went to post office today instead of Sat. And it ticks me off my bill is that high;), 87.11. That includes electric and a 25.00 gas delivery charge. This time last year it was close to 265.00 . So the gas company take this:p .

Reactions: Ralphie Boy
My gas bill has been $30 for the last 2 years. Only thing it runs is my water heater. Nice job on dropping your bill.

Gas used this month was less than 12.00 + 25.00 delevery charge, rest was electric.

My bill averages to $50/month (budget pay). Gas dryer, kitchen stove. Boiler is used year round for indirect water heater and in the winter for the garage heat and "backup" for the house.

That includes electric and a 25.00 gas delivery charge.
MIL's delivery charges were much more than the actual gas charge. ==c About $100 total, with electric. Time to get a water heater blanket and pipe insulation.

What's gas bill?

Reactions: Ralphie Boy
Status
Not open for further replies.