Gas conversion for Vermont Casting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Cicchinonj

Dec 6, 2020
Perkasie, Pennsylvania
Good afternoon!
I am new to this forum and have a question about my gas stove. I recently acquired a Vermont Casting 2600 Radiance with a propane set up. I have natural gas in my house and would like to convert the stove. I have been seeing a lot of posts that there is no conversion kits anymore. Is there a way to convert it myself or does anyone have advice on where to look for a used or new conversion kit somewhere out in the world? I bought it not knowing that there was such a lack or material for it.
Thank you
Nick

FA89A956-C96C-459F-8E33-AA7644367C48.jpeg B1562482-085D-4F43-B7BF-FB5E6E213D9A.jpeg 6E4230B6-A3C5-44B7-ABAF-15653EBDF56D.jpeg 39D61E8D-E746-47F7-9574-251E9086E27B.jpeg

Locate the serial number on your stove & find your nearest VC dealer.
With the model & serial number he can determine if the LP to NG kit is available.

do we know exactly what is in these conversion kits (ng to p or p to ng)?

Good afternoon!
I am new to this forum and have a question about my gas stove. I recently acquired a Vermont Casting 2600 Radiance with a propane set up. I have natural gas in my house and would like to convert the stove. I have been seeing a lot of posts that there is no conversion kits anymore. Is there a way to convert it myself or does anyone have advice on where to look for a used or new conversion kit somewhere out in the world? I bought it not knowing that there was such a lack or material for it.
Thank you
Nick

View attachment 268651 View attachment 268652 View attachment 268653 View attachment 268654
Hi, I just got a Vermont Casting Model 2600 natural gas unit, if you still need the conversion kit, we can trade the gas unit, I need the propane one. I live in Chula Vista California and I want to take the unit to Mexico, where propane gas is used.