Got my 5 tons delivered this morning from BT!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony K

Jan 11, 2009
Northeast Ct
Good thing as I was out and Spring is refusing to show up! Already using next years stash. Thanks BT, great service as usual. 4 tons of Hamer Ultra and 1 ton Dry Creek.

Already using next years stash.
Hmmm...can you be disqualified from the pellet pig club for breaking into next years stash this year? I thought I saw something about that in the by-laws in real fine print.I could be mistaken. :p

Reactions: Defiant
!!! ut oh!! only one bag

5tons.jpg Pic as requested! they will remain in the garage until I find time to move them to the basement. Good thing I have an alarm system just in case Defiant decides to show up! lol :cool:

View attachment 100654 Pic as requested! they will remain in the garage until I find time to move them to the basement. Good thing I have an alarm system just in case Defiant decides to show up! lol :cool:

There are more than just Defiant to worry about :p. Sometimes they show up with cloaked forklifts and flatbed trailers anyone seen OMV?

There are more than just Defiant to worry about :p. Sometimes they show up with cloaked forklifts and flatbed trailers anyone seen OMV?​
YIKES !!! thinking a surveillance camera is in order...

Reactions: will711 and Defiant
Yup, It was reported that Defiant was circling my neighborhood last week;lol

Reactions: Defiant
You best also be on the look out for imacman as he is always tinkering with stash raiding equipment.
Imacman lives local, I'll just take it back.;lol

Reactions: will711
Status
Not open for further replies.