Got some new toys

Woodsplitter67

Minister of Fire
Jan 19, 2017
Woolwich nj
I spoke to my son (12 years old) a month back and asked him what would make going on the scrounge less work and easier.. He says to me that he would like a grapple bucket for the trac machine. I keep an older bobcat at my house for doing small projects. I was thinking a set of forks and a 1yd bucket. I have a set of forks and large buckets at my shop, but I have to bring them home every time I do a project and sometimes in the Spur-of-the-moment projects I dont have what I need at home.. So my son got a 78" grapple bucket, I got a set of forks and a 1yd bucket. Delivered from the manufacturer and saved 1k from buying from someone local. That savings included the freight to my house. 20201004_162756.jpg 20201004_162813.jpg 20201004_162821.jpg

SpaceBus

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2018
Downeast Maine
I assume you meant 21 and not 12. The new stuff should make your life much easier!

SpaceBus

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2018
Downeast Maine
Must have a good paying job to afford that grapple! ;lol

Reactions: sloeffle

Deets

Sep 7, 2020
Northern IL
I spoke to my son (12 years old) a month back and asked him what would make going on the scrounge less work and easier.. He says to me that he would like a grapple bucket for the trac machine. I keep an older bobcat at my house for doing small projects. I was thinking a set of forks and a 1yd bucket. I have a set of forks and large buckets at my shop, but I have to bring them home every time I do a project and sometimes in the Spur-of-the-moment projects I dont have what I need at home.. So my son got a 78" grapple bucket, I got a set of forks and a 1yd bucket. Delivered from the manufacturer and saved 1k from buying from someone local. That savings included the freight to my house. View attachment 264539 View attachment 264540 View attachment 264541
Gotta be careful with grapples like those, they sure bend easy.

Reactions: JimBear

moresnow

Minister of Fire
Jan 13, 2015
Iowa
The boss has spoken ;lol Better keep him happy!

Reactions: JimBear

Woodsplitter67

Minister of Fire
Jan 19, 2017
Woolwich nj
Gotta be careful with grapples like those, they sure bend easy.
Friend of mine has a tree company and has had this same exact for 4 years.. we haven't managed to break his yet.... and if it does break.. I have a Lincoln might welder and a plasma cutter at the shop...

Reactions: Gearhead660

Gearhead660

Feeling the Heat
Dec 20, 2018
Southern WI
It aint broke if you got a welder...

Reactions: Grizzerbear