Got some new toys

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Woodsplitter67

Minister of Fire
Jan 19, 2017
Woolwich nj
I spoke to my son (12 years old) a month back and asked him what would make going on the scrounge less work and easier.. He says to me that he would like a grapple bucket for the trac machine. I keep an older bobcat at my house for doing small projects. I was thinking a set of forks and a 1yd bucket. I have a set of forks and large buckets at my shop, but I have to bring them home every time I do a project and sometimes in the Spur-of-the-moment projects I dont have what I need at home.. So my son got a 78" grapple bucket, I got a set of forks and a 1yd bucket. Delivered from the manufacturer and saved 1k from buying from someone local. That savings included the freight to my house. 20201004_162756.jpg20201004_162813.jpg20201004_162821.jpg

I assume you meant 21 and not 12. The new stuff should make your life much easier!

Must have a good paying job to afford that grapple! ;lol

Reactions: sloeffle
I spoke to my son (12 years old) a month back and asked him what would make going on the scrounge less work and easier.. He says to me that he would like a grapple bucket for the trac machine. I keep an older bobcat at my house for doing small projects. I was thinking a set of forks and a 1yd bucket. I have a set of forks and large buckets at my shop, but I have to bring them home every time I do a project and sometimes in the Spur-of-the-moment projects I dont have what I need at home.. So my son got a 78" grapple bucket, I got a set of forks and a 1yd bucket. Delivered from the manufacturer and saved 1k from buying from someone local. That savings included the freight to my house.View attachment 264539View attachment 264540View attachment 264541
Gotta be careful with grapples like those, they sure bend easy.

Reactions: JimBear
Gotta be careful with grapples like those, they sure bend easy.
Friend of mine has a tree company and has had this same exact for 4 years.. we haven't managed to break his yet.... and if it does break.. I have a Lincoln might welder and a plasma cutter at the shop...

Reactions: Gearhead660
It aint broke if you got a welder...

Reactions: Grizzerbear