Harman P61 Not Working

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zcamper

Dec 11, 2014
Hello All,

I just got finished replacing my exhaust blower motor and cleaned out the stove, went to start it up and unfortunately have nothing. What I do know is:

1) The status light is blinking three times
2) About every minute or so the augur turns for about a second.

Any ideas on what maybe wrong I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Zac

Pull the power plug to see if a reset fixes it.

You could try first by going thru behind your ash pan and removing the exhaust blower latch and piece. You should be able to see the ESP in the exhaust path. Get a soft brush parts brush or duster and gently clean any ash off of it.

Otherwise pull the right side lower cover off and there is one screw holding it in. Just look for the wires going to the exhaust port. Undo it, pull it out, and clean it off.

BE SURE TO UNPLUG YOUR STOVE BEFORE DOING ANY WORK.

Thank you all for your input, it turns out when I moved the board to get back there I pinched the ESP wire, as soon as I unpinched it, boom fire.
don't fret..
I had similar expirience which I posted about 7 posts under yours.

"1st Harman problem sat morning."

Status
Not open for further replies.