Hi you all

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AppalachianStan

Minister of Fire
Nov 4, 2011
Clover SC
Will its been a while since I been here. How is every one? Still the same here. No cats for the wood stove and green or wet wood. It has been a rainy mild weather here.

Im sure you didn't mean it the way you typed it but it reads as if you burn cats in you stove :eek:

Welcome back, get comfy, there's a lot to read :)

Will its been a while since I been here. How is every one? Still the same here. No cats for the wood stove and green or wet wood. It has been a rainy mild weather here.
Good to hear from you, I think I recall your post from (last year?) concerning the cat for your stove.

It's been a cold snowy winter here in Northern NY but we have plenty of seasoned wood so it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.