High Valley 1600 stove review

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

rriggs

Apr 11, 2022
Union Mills, NC
Just bought the High Valley 1600 non-catalytic. had it installed and fired it up twice now. very impressed with how the fresh air damper affects the flame quickly. heavy duty construction. very happy with it. Basement not yet finished, but will be this year. easiest I've ever built a fire.

installer told me to use ashes and a kitchen sponge (rough side) to clean the glass. i have about 25 ft of chimney and a really good draft. bought it at Etowah Fireplace in Etowah, NC.

wood stove 3.jpg

Thanks for the quick review. I'm glad it's working well for you. We don't hear enough about these stoves. If you get a chance can you post a quick review in the Ratings section.

Moved from the old thread to a new one.

Reactions: Burningman2