Hydraulic help wanted

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My motor draws 42 amps. I will run it on a fifty amp breaker. The start up draw may be higher.

pdh: tks for electrical info. it's not my area. I just assumed it was 460/3/60. yes, big fat electrical cord required for 10 hp (loaded up to more) at 230/1/60

valves: a 35 gpm valve will probably be -12 oring or 3/4 pipe, 1 inch is bigger than you need. However, make sure it is a larger than the normal mass market splitter valve. Prince splitter valves come in 1/2 or 3/4 NPT ported, but the internal spool and passages are the same, just a bigger thread tap run into the casting.
Getting one from scrap yard, surpluscenter or ebay should be easy enough but it won't likely have the detent on return.. Sometimes the detent kit can be added, depends on the valve, but may be spendy.

k

Jags said:
See Dune - I told ya so. ;-P

Have I ever doubted you before Jags?

Dune said:
Jags said:
See Dune - I told ya so. ;-P

Have I ever doubted you before Jags?

I just knew that if Kevin had the time, he could lay out the facts for ya! My little blurb was the short version, but had no where near the info that Kevins did (or would).

Status
Not open for further replies.