I can't find ANY information on this vintage Majestic fireplace!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

milktea1

Apr 20, 2022
Ohio
I recently acquired a vintage Majestic wood, free standing(or MALM) fireplace and I can't for the life of me find any info in it. It is has a multi-model tag on the back, and I actually searched each of the models and not much could be found. The most info I can find is an illegible ad or pamphlet and a TOTAL of 2 pictures of this model on the entire web! The manufacturer site doesn't have install or owners info on models this old ;lol. Any information would be greatly appreciated! Someone in the past used an electric faux log setup, but it's for wood. And it is in extremely good shape, I can't see any sign of anything ever being burnt in it!

fp2.jpg fp.jpg 20220420_203206.jpg

Last edited:
Did you ever find any information on this fireplace? I just got one that looks just like it except it is a free standing corner model. Same sticker as yours is on it. I haven't found anything yet.
Thanks!