I guess I stacked too high

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Ctwoodtick

Minister of Fire
Jun 5, 2015
Southeast CT
1B98E155-F1AE-401E-B0CA-065AB2AD0B9C.jpeg recently brought to the front wood to the rack in front of house. It’s a good staging are before it goes inside. My wife looked at me a bit funny and said “too high”. While I can’t disagree, wanted to see if you all might understand the idea of “I’m already out here doing this, I might as well just keep going “.

Hadn’t even thought of that, hmm.

to high just like what she who must be obeyed said

Reactions: D8Chumley
View attachment 241076 recently brought to the front wood to the rack in front of house. It’s a good staging are before it goes inside. My wife looked at me a bit funny and said “too high”. While I can’t disagree, wanted to see if you all might understand the idea of “I’m already out here doing this, I might as well just keep going “.
Was she talking about the stack or her hubby? >>

You can still see or of the top of the window. No problem in my humble opinion...

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

A couple days of disbursements should take care of the somewhat generous height.