I Think The Burning Season has Come To An End

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still kinda cool here. No fire last night, and the house was kinda chilly this am. Looks like the grass will be ready for the first cut later this week.

I "might" be able to skip loading the stove tonight depending on how the house gains today. 68 or 69 expected today and 50 for the overnight. The wife was "chilly" yesterday with a 75* indoor temp though so I doubt I'll get a pass tonight. According to the 10 day up to Friday looks "decent" then back to lows in the 30's-low 40's. I'm so done with this weather, I usually burn till May or a little later but usually have some days off! Not so this year..........

Attachments

• 10 Day.JPG
    10 Day.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 89
Status
Not open for further replies.