Jotul Oslo Installed -thanks for the help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fattire

Oct 7, 2008
Colorado
We pulled out our cabin's old pre-EPA stove and installed a new Oslo on Saturday, and had the 3 break in fires done by Sunday morning. I want to thanks the folks on this site for their help answering my questions regarding pipe suppliers, how to move a heavy stove, and other stuff that I learned while lurking. This is a great web site for the DIY.

Now waiting for the rain to change to snow.... (In the "good old days" it used to snow up here in October.)

Dave
Colorado

Congrats on the install. I think The Oslo is one of the most simple, well built stoves around. They are not cheap but in this case I think "you get what you pay for" (but I'm biased)

polaris said:
Congrats on the install. I think The Oslo is one of the most simple, well built stoves around. They are not cheap but in this case I think "you get what you pay for" (but I'm biased)

Let us know how your first "real fire" kicked off with some pics!

WoodButcher

Status
Not open for further replies.