Just Because It Is A Funny CL Ad For A Harman Coal Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBart

Modesterator
Staff member
Cut and paste because a link would be gone soon.

Harmon Coal Stove (Mark III) - $1000 (Culpeper)
Harmon Mark III Coal stove with blower. Side shaker, ash door with ash pan. Blower is single speed and works well. So well you may end up naked in your house. It literally makes that much heat.

4 free bags of nut coal with purchase. What else am I going to do with it? Hand it out at Christmas? Too much coal to give every one a nugget. So you get four bags. Must mean you've been realllly bad, slutty, or something. Or maybe you just need some coal for your new stove.

Stove could use fresh paint, but I never painted it since it sat in basement. Would clean up nicer than your cousin for church on Sunday. And it won't stink of booz either.

Fire brick is in very good shape as well. Like new. But it's not. It's used.

Grates in great shape. Good door gasket. Close to new condition. But they aren't. Because they are used. It's not rocket surgery.

Very heavy. It's so heavy you may need Arnold. Possibly the Hulk. Superman even. Some UFC guys.

Regardless it's heavy. Back breaking, hernia giving, finger smashing heavy. Feel free to swear openly when you come to pick it up. I will be for sure when you ask for help to load it up.

But you need to realize this stove makes so much heat, it will be warmer at your place with this fire breathing red glowing badass sumbitch of a stove, that your woman will want to flounce around naked. Constantly. It's up to you if thats a good or bad thing.

Please respond and put stove or Harmon in subject line. Open to partial trades. Would go as low as $500 cash with reasonable gun trade or whatever.

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.