Keystone is installed!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks awesome! I really like the looks of the rear vented Keystone. That elevated top rear stone is the perfect place for a nice steamer, also makes it easier to access the cat and clean the stack.

Oh, and also make sure your tee cap has a tight fit, my old tee sucked air and I ended up with creosote in the pipe.

It dipped down into the 50's tonight, and we couldn't wait any longer, so we started our first fire in the Keystone. Threw in about 6 or 7 pieces of kindling and let her burn out with the draft wide open. All went well!

Can't wait for the cold weather!!

Hey Dan, I think you should quit your carpentry day job and switch to installing stoves for a living. If not I'm just going to have to install my progress hybrid myself. I hope mine turns out as nice as yours. Anyway see you at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.