Lakeside foundry wards deluxe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Bungiex88

Feb 10, 2017
Central pa
I have this stove in my garage it was my paps just trying to find out more info on it. I saw a picture of the full unit online and they refer to them as a octopus furnace. Mines naked and still in decent shape. What time frame are these furnaces from. How much do you think I could sell it for I was thinking of just selling it for what I'd get at the scrap yard but not sure. It's in the garage taking up space don't plan on using it since garage is not insulated.

Attachments

• IMG_0063.JPG
    IMG_0063.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 195
It’s a coal burner, I believe that some people do buy them and put them back into use as furnaces. A friend’s mother had a coal burning boiler in her basement with an oil burner retrofitted. It was there and still working up to just a few years ago when she finally replaced it.