Lots of rain on the way! Red Oak...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
Cord and a half drying out before the rain....

Attachments

• rain 1.jpg
    rain 1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 398
  • rain.jpg
    rain.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 392
Looks like good stuff smokin - is that shop heated (will the snow melt?). Cheers!

smokinjay said:

Get your skates, it might be freezing rain. Smokin did the GF get her cast off yet?

zap

NH_Wood said:
Looks like good stuff smokin - is that shop heated (will the snow melt?). Cheers!

Yes my wood furnace is just off to the left of the wood rake maybe 2 foot. Wood will be very dry before it goes in.

zapny said:
smokinjay said:

Get your skates, it might be freezing rain. Smokin did the GF get her cast off yet?

zap

Yea its hard telling what it might be. Got enough to weather the storm. Yes its off now but I blow my back out Sunday and cant hardly walk but I am ready..lol

smokinjay said:
zapny said:
smokinjay said:

zap

Yea its hard telling what it might be. Got enough to weather the storm. Yes its off now but I blow my back out Sunday and cant hardly walk but I am ready..lol

Your back is out and the cast is off, sounds like she is killing ya. :coolgrin:

zap

Reverse cowgurl position, I tell ya! It's a back saver for those of [del]us[/del] you with old backs.

zapny said:
smokinjay said:
zapny said:
smokinjay said:

zap

Your back is out and the cast is off, sounds like she is killing ya. :coolgrin:

zap

What a way to go!

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
Reverse cowgurl position, I tell ya! It's a back saver for those of [del]us[/del] you with old backs.

In this case a Reverse Indian!

Jay, I wish you well on that back. It seems there are many of us on this forum that are cursed with it. We have two fellas in the far north who are also suffering now. The back can be difficult to heal up too.

We are forecast to get freezing rain tomorrow night and Thursday morning. Maybe a little snow mixed in but by Thursday noon on it is supposed to be all rain. Looks like a messy weekend coming up.

Backwoods Savage said:
Jay, I wish you well on that back. It seems there are many of us on this forum that are cursed with it. We have two fellas in the far north who are also suffering now. The back can be difficult to heal up too.

We are forecast to get freezing rain tomorrow night and Thursday morning. Maybe a little snow mixed in but by Thursday noon on it is supposed to be all rain. Looks like a messy weekend coming up.

Put in a new sump pump last night and the wood is nice and dry. Should be a muddy mess.

Jay, how high are they forecasting your temperatures to be this weekend?

Backwoods Savage said:
Jay, how high are they forecasting your temperatures to be this weekend?

50 friday but taking a nose dive quick.

Same here. 48 expected tommorow with rain then sleet then freezing rain on Friday.Highs no more than 20 for the weekend.

Do you suppose this might be our January thaw?

Backwoods Savage said:
Do you suppose this might be our January thaw?

LOL Dec. sure was cold enough to be a Jan. Hope for an early Spring!

Status
Not open for further replies.