Mmmmmm....BACON!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I had to visit the financial district in Boston for work fairly often, and would occasionally go to a local bar between there any my hotel which I believe was a Hilton. Great clam chowder by a Russian chef btw, Im a chowder snob. Anyway, my co worker wanted to get me a cab to walk literally two blocks to my hotel because she thought I was going to get roughed up wearing a penguins jersey on my way to the bar there in the alley between my building and the hotel. It was also one of the first times I saw a homeless person sitting in the stoop of a back entrance of a building.
I got harassed like crazy walking in....OHHH WTF IS THIS GUY DOING! I laughed it off, and I enjoyed every minute at that bar. We lost btw. I had so many drinks bought for me, and I barely got to bed by like 3am. I love the bruins, I love the history. After all though teams are just full of mercenaries, but the fans...the fans are what make a team. That night I met some of the best fans of a sports team, and pickled my liver with them along side me.

BTW canadian bacon is ham. I hate to break it to you. There is such a distinct difference between REAL bacon and ham, it's incredible.
Canadian bacon is damn good too though, on a muffin with an egg on it.
Glad you had a good experience since not all of our fans are great. BTW I like both types of bacon 😊