Most unusual stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Here are a couple of stoves from a little catalog back in the day when so many were trying to make a go building and selling stoves. Those are some curves in the plate steel that tops the loaf of bread looking stove. Said to be built with 1/4 and 3/8 “ plate.

A47D74D0-79F4-4AE0-97BC-91ED279F42BA.jpeg575239A3-E1D6-4274-8806-3B710FA61EA2.jpeg

Reactions: all night moe
as long as it doesn't spin...

Also, I'd have removed some of the teeth ... for my own safety.

Hey @webby3650 you wouldn’t happen to be selling that glass stove now are you? I saw someone make a post on reddit talking about it and posted a pic of it with the exact stove and brick surround you have it setup in.

Reactions: SpaceBus
Hey @webby3650 you wouldn’t happen to be selling that glass stove now are you? I saw someone make a post on reddit talking about it and posted a pic of it with the exact stove and brick surround you have it setup in.
Yup. Saw that today too.

An unusually ornate Fuller Warren coal stove. Cue up the Doors.

Fuller Warren multidoor stove.jpg Fuller Warren multidoor stove2.jpg

Reactions: all night moe
Thats one cool stove....lots of glass tho..lol....still cool.

I posted it and another stove for sale. I was so overwhelmed with people asking questions about it I pulled it down. I’d rather just keep it. It had almost 10k views. Hard to believe

Reactions: weee123