My confession

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireview2788

Minister of Fire
Apr 20, 2011
SW Ohio
This forum is my favorite! I'm not 100% sure why but I spend waaaaay more time in here than the others. I think I am learning more about wood types, c/s/s-ing, storing, etc from here than my own experience. Thanks everyone!!!!

f v

Bless you my son, now cut, split and stack a dictionary cord before bed tonight.

But Father, I have to work and it's raining. Can I do it another day?

f v

This is penance! It can't be negotiated!

Glad you are learning fv. I still do too.

For penance, I want you to say 5 Hail Maples and 3 Larch's prayers while kneeling on the cold stone hearth.

some awesome people on here for sure

Season your wood.
Burn good dry wood
It's more efficient & cleaner burning
God & mother nature like that :)

you are "absolved"

I'll sell indulgences for 1 cord of 3 year old red oak! Cheers!

NH_Wood said:
I'll sell indulgences for 1 cord of 3 year old red oak! Cheers!
Deal. The cord I have for you is much older in fact, but it hasn't been bucked yet...

Very true, what you write of. This is my only forum. Don't want to spend more time on the computer. I like to be outside as much as possible. But when I am on the computer, it is to check my e-mail or be on Hearth.com

yup me too. always fun to cheer and see who scored a pile of wood. I seem never to get tired of looking at pictures of stacks and cut wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.