My helper today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudbug250

Burning Hunk
Dec 17, 2011
Central Mississippi
Here is my helper for today. We split and stacked almost half a cord this afternoon. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362878741.548886.jpg

Looks pretty warm down there, it was a beauty up here in PA (around 55-60 this afternoon, and wall to wall sunshine). sounds like you guys got some work done, too. I finally picked my flooring up for my living room overhaul, now comes the fun part of putting it down, staining, epoxying the holes in it and sealing it. Its replaned, antique flooring out of an 1830's log farmhouse......

I can't wait to finish up and start cutting again!!

Reactions: Beer Belly
Scotty, today was beautiful, mid 70s with a breeze. Your floor sounds like it is gonna be good looking.

Reactions: ScotO
Looks pretty warm down there, it was a beauty up here in PA (around 55-60 this afternoon, and wall to wall sunshine). sounds like you guys got some work done, too. I finally picked my flooring up for my living room overhaul, now comes the fun part of putting it down, staining, epoxying the holes in it and sealing it. Its replaned, antique flooring out of an 1830's log farmhouse......

I can't wait to finish up and start cutting again!!
Wow! Scotty talk about seasoned wood. That's going to soak up some stain.

Reactions: ScotO
Your little Mudbug looks like he has having a great time! Start em out early ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.