new pacific energy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
marreque said:
bought a pacific energy alderlea t5 today.

Nice. You should notice a world of difference from the Intrepid.

Congratulations, there is many actual user people of that stove here that can help guide the way if required. BeGreen I am sure will be one of them. ;-) Enjoy that nice lookin new stove.

Congratulation marreque. I have a friend that went from the Intrepid to the mid-sized PE. He has been tickled pink with the long burn times and larger log loading size.

welcome to the "you're awesome 'cause you got a PE" club, my friend. You're gonna love it. Next item of business: change that avatar!

thanks guys. we love the look but really hope that the heat output is gonna be a major improvement over the intrepid.

Congrats, definitely need pics.

will post pics as soon as i get it all setup. still using the vc on the cold nites.

Status
Not open for further replies.