New toy!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I'm jealous I have been looking at snowblowers and snow pushers nice pickup I'm sure you will be very happy. Need some pics with it in action

I'm jealous I have been looking at snowblowers and snow pushers nice pickup I'm sure you will be very happy. Need some pics with it in action
I took have been looking at 3pt blowers, if I was to choose a brand it would be woodmaxx co in NY state

I use homemade wooden racks...but more or less the same thing...a rack hauled right into the attached garage every couple weeks...

Probably "IBC" totes...
View attachment 198771 Got a couple for sale if ya want...shipping might be rough though ;)

Attachments

• 548A947E-5D89-48F1-8F2B-B411EBDD0715.jpeg
    548A947E-5D89-48F1-8F2B-B411EBDD0715.jpeg
    392.9 KB · Views: 160
A friend of mine has the same setup for moving his wood around. He doesn't have a grapple, but he has a set of forks and a bucket. With this setup he hauls a lot more wood than the bucket, as I'm sure you already know.

Kennyp2339, I have looked at those woodmaxx snowblowers they look pretty beefy. I have been interested in the one from everything attachments, since I have purchased a few attachments from them and I have been very happy. Still doing some homework trying to figure out what I want and how much I want to spend. Plus this year was my ten year anniversary, instead of a snowblower for myself I ended up getting her a ring to match her engagement and wedding band. So my snowblower is on her finger, but she is worth it. She loved it so there is always next year.

Reactions: kennyp2339