Now what? - resetting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

RFarm

Oct 24, 2013
North Georgia Mountains
The simplest way out of this is as follows:
1). While the dollar is at record highs, monetize the entire US Debt of 25T.
2). Relieve the Federal Reserve of their duties by appealing the Feseral Reserve Act.
3). Allow the USTreasury to issue an new token coin currency in which all existing USD can be converted.
4). Issue every tax paying natural horn American citizen and every US chartered corporation an apportioned amount of the new tokens.
5). Anything currently owned and titles remains the possession of the individual or corporation. Any assets with a outstanding debt get settled using the new tokens. Any debt above and beyond the amount of tokens owned is returned to the seller.
6.). Everything is tokenized, assigned a value in tokens, including all federal and state owned property.
7.). Do not ever add another token to the system and make any lending illegal. No debt can ever be created.
8.). Return all publicly traded corporation la back to private and end any kind of speculative ownership. Close all equity markets and banks, they are no longer needed.

so on and so forth. I also believe that the current political structureshould be revamped with each major party having an elected president.
My estimations are that each US citizen tax payer would be granted approximately $12.5 Million in tokens valued in today’s USD. You keep what you own, payoff what you owe, and surrender what you cannot afford. Because the new money is finite in that not a single token will ever be created, all boats are lifted by the rising tide. Our money becomes our store of wealth. This is the time to start a new.

Token or coin? Which is being proposed?

Sounds good. Never happen as like as the Fed is around. Until their demise, fiat currency will prevail.

BTW, how is you son's GF doing? You haven't said and she's been in my thoughts.

BTW, how is you son's GF doing? You haven't said and she's been in my thoughts.
Thanks for asking. She is getting better. We hope she can return home this weekend, but not sure yet. They are trying to get oxygen authorized for at home.

Thanks for asking. She is getting better. We hope she can return home this weekend, but not sure yet. They are trying to get oxygen authorized for at home.
That's going to be tough with the shortages. My wife is a home care nurse and she couldn't even get O2 for her client before this started ..

I have a couple 120 cubic foot bottles in the shop plus the one I'm using now. Never knew what the difference was between medical oxygen and industrial however I imagine there is. Glad she is better. I'm always concerned about the welfare of other people