P61A stove problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said pushing and I do understand the difference. My choice of the word "feeds" in my post was only to make the point that the combustion fan has to operate in order for there to be fire in the burnpot. Air from that fan operating (under negative pressure) passes through the burnpot. I just thought that mepellet's statement that "neither of the fans feed air to the burnpot" was misleading to the OP looking for help. Obviously you guys don't agree....thats cool......

I can understand why it may have been misleading. I apologize. I should have clarified right off the bat. Was a little preoccupied when writing that post so I did not elaborate.

Reactions: Harman Lover 007
Status
Not open for further replies.