Pacific Energy part

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Cjulie

Jan 19, 2024
CA
Does anyone recognize this part? It fell off while was removing the faceplate of the damper rod. Not sure where it goes.

20240119_191140.jpg

What PE model?

I'm trying to reconstruct the disassembly. By damper rod, do you mean the air control lever?

I'm trying to reconstruct the disassembly. By damper rod, do you mean the air control lever?
Yes. Sorry do not know the proper answer for the parts. It's on the front right side and controls the air. I took off the faceplate/cover to it as when it's accidentally left open the dog was catching the faceplate and moving the stove. During removal that part in pic fell out of somewhere and unsure where.

20240119_165610.jpg

OK, the picture helps. This is a quite old version where the air control is on the side. I have not worked on this model.
The piece in question looks like a guide or a stop but I can't find a parts diagram for a Super this old. Tom Oyen would have known. He had one.

Reactions: Dix
OK, the picture helps. This is a quite old version where the air control is on the side. I have not worked on this model.
The piece in question looks like a guide or a stop but I can't find a parts diagram for a Super this old. Tom Oyen would have known. He had one.
Thank you. That makes sense. Will try and figure it out.

May I suggest you send an e-mail to Pacific Energy Customer Support with the photos and the serial number off the tag on the back of the stove, they will surely be able to help you.

Here is the link: